Board Member Position
We are looking for a new board member who shares our vision and beliefs, and would like to work with us to facilitate our Mission.
At this time we are seeking individuals who:
· have outstanding listening and communication skills;
· are team players ;
· have the utmost integrity;
· have volunteer experience;
· are ready, willing and able to commit to monthly board meetings, and at least one other meeting per month;
· are able to contribute to committee or other board work; and
· are prepared to be a passionate ambassador for LINKages.
In addition, preference will be given to individuals who:
· have previous experience as part of a board or council; and
· The board also welcomes applications from seniors aged 60 or older..
Submit a resume with a cover letter in which you tell us why you would like to join the LINKages board and how you see yourself contributing to LINKages success. Resumes should be sent to:
K2, 3891 Trasimene Crescent SW, Calgary, AB T3E 7J6
Attention: LINKages Board Nomination Committee
Or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for taking the time.