Photography Volunteers will be taking photos of school program events.
Various schools throughout Calgary
- Reports to the School Programs Coordinator
- Assist with the set-up prior to events, which entails putting out snacks, moving tables and chairs; volunteers may be asked to assist with take-down as well
Length of Commitment:
Photography Volunteers have to serve a commitment of a minimum for the entire school year, and attend school program biweekly. Programs usually run in the mornings from 10:00 am to 11:00 am, or after school from 3:45 to 4:45.
- Good communication skills.
- An Intervention Record Check that has been completed within 6 months, or completion of check upon start date.
- Own equipment is not necessary.