At LINKages Society, volunteers are valued members. Whether they are youth or older adults, volunteers contribute to community change. Their involvement contributes towards the goal of creating strong and vibrant communities where youth and seniors can thrive.
Volunteering at LINKages will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Build bridges between generations
- Foster and celebrate age-friendly communities
- Meet new people, make new friends and develop professional contacts
- Share your skills and experiences with others
Currently, LINKages is looking for volunteers in these departments:
- Intergenerational Program Facilitators. Click here to learn more.
- LINKages 25th Anniversary Committee Members. Click here to learn more.
To be a volunteer in our Community and School Programs, you must be 18 years old, unless otherwise stated.
For more information on how to get involved, contact LINKages – email@example.com
LINKages follows the practices set forth by the Canadian Code of Volunteers : www.volunteer.ca