- build bridges between generations;
- develop volunteers and engage citizens;
- foster and celebrate age-friendly communities.
We connect youth and seniors in a spirit of cooperation, friendship and respect where both generations benefit from sharing their experiences, skills and knowledge.
LINKages’ vision is a strong and vibrant community where youth and seniors thrive.
LINKages facilitates innovative intergenerational programs and services that encourage involvement, transfer of knowledge, and capitalize on the strengths of youth and seniors to foster strong Alberta communities.
Albertans of all ages need to be valued, respected and appreciated for their experiences and potential; we invite citizen engagement and positive contributions that enhance our communities.
LINKages aims to
- connect young people and seniors in ways that are mutually beneficial
- encourage the merits of volunteering and community involvement
- encourage personal development and learning
- overcome ageist stereotypes
2016-17 Annual Report
2015 SVP Investee Of Choice
2010 UW Spirits of Gold Together We Can Award – Silver Surfers program